Products purchased from FYRNO.com, may be refunded only if cancelled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
“Date of the transaction”, for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any product or service, which includes the date any renewal is processed by FYRNO.com, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement (see here).
“Refund Period”, you may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if you request a refund with FYRNO’s customer service within the refund time frame specified for the applicable product, if available at all.
No Refund After Account Closure. If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to account closure. You may elect to close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under this Refund Policy.
Products Refund Terms
Yearly Plans+ – Within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Monthly Plans*+ – Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction.
- Still within the first 48 hours – 30 days of ordering.
- The product or package purchased does not work properly.
- All costs incurred as a result of this refund are fully borne by the customer.
- Refunds can only be processed if the recipient’s account number is the same as the sender’s previous transfer account number.
- Refund requests are made via a Support Ticket, and will be processed a maximum of 2 working days after the return request.